- For any questions or enquiries please use the contact form below and we will do our best to reply within 48hrs (excluding weekends and holidays).
- Contact is by email ONLY, it is way more efficient than a phone call for many reasons.
- Please make sure to check your SPAM folder, sometimes our replies come delivered as spam.
- If you don't see any reply from us within a week it means we haven't received your message,
- please resend it.
- Please note that due to the high volume of work we are not always able to offer a fast turnaround.
Incidentally, if you have a broken DAT recorder that you wish to sell, please contact us with your offer.
1. Basic repairs are in the €150-€300 ballpark for consumer/mid-range units and €300-€500 ballpark for high-end (4 D.D.)/PRO units/RAA1001. Portables start from €180. Parts are always additional. Full restorations (upgrades (re-clocking, etc.), re-capping, re-soldering, etc.) are in the €500+ ballpark (depending on the components used). Old/replaced parts become the property of ProAudio Revival.
2. Contact us for price if you only need a tape path check or any other quick checks (Provided your unit has had maintenance performed recently as we do not use test tapes in beaten-up, never serviced units).
3. The test equipment (that includes test tapes, tools, jigs and discs) is NOT for sale!
4. We DO NOT sell parts!
5. We will gladly provide you with some details and information but we do not perform repairs over the email or phone therefore we cannot provide you with technical support so that you can do the repairs yourself.
Thank you for your understanding!